The Top 100 Reasons Why People become Flight Attendants
1. It has always been a dream of mine since I was a child. I want to pursue it now to better myself and finally make my lifetime dream come true I would love to be a Flight Attendant because I’d love a career where my smile and hospitality matters most.
2. I enjoy working with people and I think it is an exciting and new experience every time you fly. The job would never get boring. I know that this job opportunity is available, it’s just up to me to go for it.
3. I’m 51 and want to live a different life. I want a new start to a new lifestyle. I know that if you chose a job you love, you will never have to work a day in your life.
4. I’ve noticed that there are many senior citizen Flight Attendants. This has been my dream my whole life. I’m a retired school teacher and I finally realized I can accomplish my dream now.
5. The experience would be life fulfilling, it is the one career that is on my bucket list. I love the way flight attendants are so welcoming and warming, they have a great opportunity to uplift many people on a daily basis.
6. Truck driving isn’t enough! I’ve always wanted to become a flight attendant because I LOVE being in the air. The more I am in the sky the happier I am. I feel one of the luckiest people on the earth when I’m on the aircraft!! To think that I CAN FLY is an amazing thing in itself.
7. It would be adventurous. I lost both of my parents last year and really need to do something that I always want to do. I want to peruse my dream. I feel like I would be a great flight attendant I want a new fresh start and I’m determined and dedicated to doing this.
8. I need to be in the sky. I have a vision of having a job where I can offer the best customer service while I get to see the world and meet different people. I don’t want a career just to have a job, I want a job that I will love, and this is it.
9. I want to give back to the people who make this world what it is. What better way than making sure they have a comfortable experience flying. I have a passion for helping & serving people.
10. I really think I have a lot to offer this career, and also it’s the best way to see the world and meet many new wonderful people and has amazing experiences,. I’m a people person, and I was always intrigued by flying the airlines and would love to start this new adventure.
11. I love to travel and my kids are grown and want a new start in life. I’m ready for this life-changing career. I don’t have anything holding me back from an opportunity like this.
12. I would enjoy the lifestyle and having the opportunity to make a complete stranger feel good about where they are in life, even for a moment, and I love that.
13. I’ve been working in the restaurant business for the last 14 years, serving tables and providing excellent customer service so I feel confident with my serving skills. I’ve also been traveling the world for the past 6 years. This is the perfect fit for me.
14. Because I’m experienced in offering exceptional customer service, I am proficient in emergency situations, as well as handling difficult situations from reaching out of control incidents.
15. This has always been my dream job, I’ve been a stay at home mom and now it’s time for my career. I enjoy traveling and entertaining people. I am interested in a new and exciting career.
16. I’m a very outgoing and excited type of person, I need to be out and about mingling with others. With this career, I will get the opportunity to interact with diverse people and address their needs.
17. I like customer service and traveling. I’d like to have a career that keeps me busy and that is fulfilling, one that is both challenging and rewarding.
18. I’ve worked in the public for years and enjoyed the interaction with the customers. Traveling and meet new people and make a person feel like a king or queen is what I enjoy doing.
19. I love flying, and I love being around people! I have been a stay at home mom for 24 years & now my children are 18 & 24 years old so it time for me to do something for myself.
20. I have always loved the atmosphere of traveling. The new daily encounters of working with different customers intrigue me.
21. I’m wanting to change my life. I want to be able to do different things & meet different people every day and not be stuck in the same boring daily routine of work.
22. I want to get the experience to meet people from around the globe, get to learn about different culture, languages and just to see the world in a whole different aspect would be one of the best decisions and opportunities I ever made and had.
23. I love interacting with new people & having new adventures. I have a passion for helping people and making them happy.
24. I’m like a bird being stationed in one place is hard for me when there is so much for me to see.
25. I have always struggled to figure out what I want to do with my life. I finally figured out that one of my biggest passions is traveling and thought of jobs in that field. Being a flight attendant is what interests me most.
26. I’m young, single, and dedicated to creating the life that I desire. This is the lifestyle that suits me best.
27. It’s always been something I wanted to do but never had the courage to actually do it, until now because I feel compelled to make it happen.
28. I want to travel the world and get paid for it while meeting and greeting new people.
29. I need a change in my life, I’m looking for adventure and experience. I want to travel and even save lives if needed.
30. I have enjoyed flying my whole life, and for the last few years, I have been assisting with youth basketball. So I feel that this occupation will be suited well for me with my love for a flying career and assisting others.
31. I love everything about it. The faces you see, the friends you make, travelers that relied on you to provide the best service.
32. I’ve dreamed about becoming a flight attendant for a long time and I am ready to make a move towards my dream. I want to travel the world while helping people.
33. I’m ready to start my career in my passion for traveling and diversity with customer service. I would love to start with my schooling, certification, graduation, and meeting with airlines for job placement.
34. I would love to be a flight attendant because I’d love a career where my smile and hospitality matters. I would love to travel, experience new things, and I would like to do something that makes me happy while giving great customer service!
35. I love people and travel while hearing their travel stories. I’d love to be part of that while putting smiles on people’s faces. Everyone has a purpose in life and being a flight attendant is where I belong, it’s always been my dream job.
36. I don’t know what I’ve been waiting for because I always wanted to be a Flight Attendant, maybe it’s because I never had the courage but I now feel so strongly that I’ve been denying myself, I want to come out of my shell.
37. My best work skills are always surrounding interactions with people, and I seem to get along with most people splendidly. I would also like to travel and have a career I can be proud of.
38. I’ve wanted to do this since I was 18 but wasn’t able to follow my dream. I’m a nurse now and I’m 49 I want a career change and I feel this is the right time for me to do so. I have no one to hold me back. I enjoy meeting different people and seeing different places.
39. I have always had a passion for traveling the world. Being able to travel & get paid while meeting new people would be a dream come true for me.
40. I am passionate about any job that I do. I love to fly and It brings me great joy to help others. I think my love for this career would really help me serve other people.
41. I would like to travel and see different places now! I am 39, I have an excellent demeanor that is genuine, and I love working with all types of people! I must admit, people love me too.
42. I want to experience the world and enjoy the atmosphere while doing so. I really want this, there is nothing holding back except the excuses I’ve been telling myself, but that ends today. I’m ready to move forward in my life.
43. This is one thing I’ve been talking about all my life. I recently worked for the airport and seeing Flight Attendants do their jobs and what they do. I told myself this is for me. I’m open with life and don’t have anything holding me back from an opportunity like this.
44. I believe becoming a flight attendant would fit my skill set. I have a four-year degree in social work and I have worked in the healthcare industry for 32 years. 19 of those years have been in healthcare administration. I have very good people skills. I’m ready for a change and this is the career I really want now.
45. I love meeting new people and love traveling and this is something I’ve always wanted to do since I was a kid so I’ll say I have a great passion for it. I have a wonderful personality. I get along well with others. I’m a team player and I believe I have the communication skills and smile to be an exceptional airline attendant.
46. My passion for becoming a stewardess has only increased and it’s now time to better my future. I’m ready to start what I’ve been motivated to do my whole life.
47. I enjoy giving not only giving excellent customer service but hospitality as well. I love to travel and want to experience all the wonderful people and places this world has to offer.
48. I know it’s the best job in the world. I’m so ready to change my career.
49. I love meeting new people, being able to travel and I have a love for flying. I’m a really big “people person”. I have a good relationship with the people I meet. It’s always been my dream job.
50. Because being a people person comes naturally to me plus I would love to fly around the world while helping guests at the same time enjoy their flight. This has forever been a dream of mine.
51. I want to be a flight attendant because I love to travel and learn about new cultures. I also love to meet new people every day and make them happy.
52. Besides wanting to travel the world, I also want to be unique and experience a fun and exciting career. I have a wonderful personality I get along well with others, I’m a team player and I believe I have the communication skills to be great at this job.
53. I love to travel and see new things, I’m also a people person, I love to help out with everything. Also, I don’t like being cooped up in an office so I feel this would be the perfect job for me.
54. I am a friendly person and I would love to travel and meet new people from all aspects in life. I have wanted to do this my whole life! From everything I’ve learned so far, this seems like a great career. I definitely want to be able to have a career I would like and enjoy.
55. It’s a better opportunity than the job I have now. It’s a new adventure every day and is very spontaneous. I can explore different things while enjoying this career. I’m ready to make the change.
56. I’m very energetic with an outgoing & fun lovingly personality that loves traveling and meeting new people.
57. This is something completely different from what I’ve done. I have worked many jobs for the public. I want a good, fun-loving career now. I’m very good with people, I think this will be something great for me.
58. I love interacting with people from all walks of life. I am a huge people person and love to travel. I would love to assist
customers in their flying experiences to make them feel the best they can.
59. I want a great career that I can be proud of so I can stay at one job. The jobs I’ve had so far have not been fulfilling enough, I think this one will be.
60. I am looking for a career as a flight attendant to utilize my hospitality and customer service skills. I’m confident that I can help passengers enjoy a positive and safe travel experience.
61. Becoming a flight attendant has been always one of my goals and dreams. I’ve had a passion for the hospitality, travel and tourism industry for as long as I can remember and I would be very honored to serve the public in this capacity.
62. I’ve been a stay at home mom and it’s time for a career. It’s been a dream for a long time and I finally have time to do it.
63. I have a lot of compassion for others. I’ve been a customer Service for 12yrs as CNA. Caring and the safety of others is not an option, it’s who I am! I want to take my love for people to a new height and become a Flight Attendant.
64. I know my personality will be a great fit. I love helping others with their needs. I want to experience something different with my life. I want to become a flight attendant because it gives me the opportunity to meet new people. I’ve also always wanted to travel and what better way to do that than while on the job.
65. I am a people person and enjoy working with diverse groups of people. I love meeting and greeting people. I want to meet the world and its people! This is the opportunity that I’m looking for.
66. I love to help make people feel happy, comfortable, and safe! I also love the feeling of freedom while traveling.
67. It is a much bigger world out there and I want to take part in viewing it with my own eyes. I like to explore new scenery and meet new people.
68. My dream was always to be in a plane or fly a plane. Since I was 9 years old I’ve always told my mom I would be a flight attendant or pilot.
69. I am a people person that loves to be on the move. My kids are grown and I am ready to go! I would give the best customer service to passengers allowing them to have an enjoyably fun and safe flight.
70. I have a passion for safety and hospitality services. I love to travel to different cities and I also love helping others, Becoming a flight attendant is a way for me to do both.
71. I want Something different and this would be a completely different experience that I’m willing to go for.
72. I have always loved to fly, and I am really good with people. I understand the pressures of traveling. I think I could be useful and help people be as comfortable as possible and at ease while they are getting to their destination.
73. I enjoy traveling and making people smile by helping them in any way possible. I possess the charisma and interpersonal skills to share and communicate with others. I want a career I can enjoy.
74. I’m turning a new leaf. The time has come because I have always wanted to do this since I was a little girl! I have dreamt about it. It’s something I always thought about in my mind. I know that I have matured enough now. It’s an exciting career for me to have and goes perfectly with my lifestyle.
75. I am 18 years old. When I talked with my high school career counselor, this was the career I decided was the best fit for me. I just graduated high school. I have been working as a dairy queen for the last 2 years. I feel like this career will allow me the opportunity to continue to be a role model in a job I would love to do.
76. Opportunities are unlimited it’s all up to you how far you want to go. The experience would be amazing, and getting away is the ultimate goal of mine. This would be a huge opportunity that I’m ready for.
77. Since I graduated high school, being a flight attendant is all I ever dreamed about! I love to travel and I love to meet new people every day. I am a very giving and caring person. I take my job seriously so I know I can do this.
78. I look forward to making a career in an industry in which I can interact with and serve people. By being a flight attendant, I will get an opportunity to interact with diverse people and address their needs. I love making people smile, sometimes I can win over the toughest customers. I just want to have the chance to have this career.
79. I want to become a flight attendant because it is my duty and calling to care for others and serve others while making them feel comfortable and leaving a good impression. I also like meeting new people from all around the world and learning new things.
80. I Love to help others. Receiving a pleasant flight with everything handled is a great feeling I want to give to others.
81. I look forward to making a career in an industry in which I can interact with and serve people. By being a flight attendant, I will get an opportunity to interact with diverse people and address their needs. This will aptly hone my interpersonal skills.
82. I want to live outside of my comfort zone and experience new beginnings. I’m looking for a major career move. I want a job with a feeling of independence.
83. I am a hard-working person, I always wanted to be a Flight Attendant. I’m very motivated and love to be able to assist people and work under any circumstance. Being a leader for my team and finding solutions to problems is a challenge I look forward to.
84. It’s been a dream that was put on hold for many years, while I raised a family. Now that they are grown up, it’s my time for the career I’ve always wanted. Everyone has a purpose in life and being a Flight Attendant is where I belong now.
85. I need a change in my life and this was something I wanted to do before I got married. Now I’m divorced and ready to pursue my lifelong dream.
86. I have always desired the ability to see the world and still make a living. I am also a people-person who loves to connect with others. I see this career as the ultimate customer service job.
87. I love working with people and don’t mind accommodating to any needs. Traveling has always been a love of mine and working in the air has always been a dream of mine. The experience would be amazing, and getting away is my ultimate goal of mine. This would be a huge opportunity.
88. This is a goal and passion of mine to become someone very important in this world and I believe by helping others in any way possible is something I look forward to. I have all the motivation and work ethics to become one of the best.
89. I’ve served in the military so I’m used to flying and understanding the importance of flight safety. The one thing I missed in that line of work was putting smiles on people’s faces. Being a commercial Flight Attendant will allow me to do that.
90. I’ve always wanted to do this career but started a family and wanted to be home with them. Now that the children are grown, I have the opportunity to go for it.
91. I’ve always considered becoming a flight attendant, but I needed to finish a master’s degree. I’ve been working as a musician on cruise ships for the past 10 plus years. Cruising has afforded me a wealth of travel experience. Being a Flight Attendant is an ideal career for me.
92. I like to interact with people, I am very good at being calm, and working under stress. I am very friendly, caring & outgoing, I think I would be a great fit for this job.
93. I love flying and traveling. I have experience in waitressing and bartending. I’ve always had a passion for hospitality and quality service with a smile. I believe I would best be able to utilize my talents as a Flight Attendant by helping more people than any other job.
94. I want a flexible job, I am currently a caregiver and have been for many years. I feel it’s time for something new. I’ve always wanted to be a Flight Attendant since I was a child but I had kids and never reached that goal. I had settled down with family and just worked for the elderly. That time has passed and I guess you could say I’m finally following my dreams now.
95. I’m motivated to be someone who can reassure people’s safety & comfort while making sure they are happy with their flight. I would be happy to work for and represent any airline that I could best serve.
96. I want to challenge myself more by pursuing what I’ve dreamt of to be as the most rewarding career. To me, this would be the most exciting experience any job could offer.
97. I love to travel to different cities and I also love helping others, so becoming a flight attendant is a way for me to do both. Because I enjoy working with people and I’m so passionate about travel, this is a wonderful way to blend my two interests together and see where it takes me.
98. I want to become more of a “worldly” person. I think the best way to do that is by going out and traveling and learning from other diverse people, experience their different cultures. I know that if I become a Flight Attendant I would be able to do that as part of my career.
99. I used to work for the airport and I always thought Flight Attendants are great role models for people. Since then, I’ve always told myself I’m going to be one someday. I’ve decided that now is that day.
100. It’s the travel and adventure, the diversity of experiences and meeting new people, but most of all it’s “the lifestyle”, “the lifestyle”, “the lifestyle” of this one of a kind career. That’s why I want to become a Flight Attendant!