The Flight Attendant Academy Training Class Schedule & Curriculum 2021
Scroll Down To See the Hands-On, In-Person training class dates.
You choose how you want to complete your training.
You NEED to Choose #1, #2, or #3 below.
Once you enroll, your next easy steps will all be laid for you and you’ll have your guidance counselor for additional help.
#1. 50 hours of (Online & Virtual Classroom Training).
You can start & complete all your required training right from your home RIGHT NOW...
You do not need to come to our national training facility.
Upon completion of your training, you will enter the Job Placement Program to get hired right from your home as well.
#2. 50 Hours of (Hands on, In Person Classroom, & Online Training).
This is where you can do 20 hours of online preparation training and then attend one of our 30 hours of Hands On, In Person Classes at our national training facility at the Charlotte NC airport.
The 30 hours portion of the In-Person training will be 4 days, 8 hours a day.
#3. 5 Days of (Hands on, In Person Classroom Training).
This is where you can do all of your training at our national training facility at the Charlotte NC airport.
For those who choose option #3, you will come 1 day early.
For those of you who choose #2 or #3…
Below are the Next Hands-On, In-Person Training Class Dates.
Aug 24 - 27
Sept 21 - 24
Oct 19 - 22
Nov 16 - 19
Dec 7 - 10
Jan 25 - 28 (2022)
Feb 22 - 25 (2022)
Mar TBD (2022)
Apr TBD (2022)
Here is Our 50 Hour Curriculum for 2021 & 2022
Everything you need to know to get hired by an airline
1. The Different Types of Airlines – what they do and how they operate.
2. Aircraft Configurations & Routines of Flight
3. Aircraft Orientation & Familiarization
4. Emergency Procedures with Safety Instructions and Demonstrations
5. Emergency Equipment Orientation & Practice
6. Irregular Situations – Procedures for Handling Them
7. In-Flight Emergencies
8. In-Flight First aid
9. Emergency Landings and Ditchings
10. All Routine Scenarios, Including customer Service Practices and Service Recoveries
11. FARS – Federal Aviation Regulations
12. Aviation Weather
13. The science of flight
14. The Airline Industry Terminology, Aviation Abbreviations and Definitions.
15. Flight Attendant Specific Vocabulary and Abbreviations. including things like: PA Announcements, Airport codes, Airline call letters, 24 hour clock.
16. All FA Cabin Training, Duties.
17. Job Awareness
18. Airline Human Resources – Including how duty times work & pay scales
19. Crew Resource Management
20. Customer Service Scenarios – Including Aggression Management & Self Defense
Job Acquisition training & placement
21. Proper Resume Content, construction and presentation.
22. Business & Aviation Etiquette
23. Appearance Standards including Body Language
24. Interview preparation & practice with individual coaching
25. How to properly answer the Airline interviewing questions – what to say & do & not say & do.
26. Mock Interviews & actual real Airline Interviews.